SEPTEMBER 27 - 29
STILLWOOD CONFERENCE CENTRE
Peaks & Valleys and Seasons – what is the common thread that weaves through all three of these? HOPE – no matter where you are. Whether in a dark place or on top of a mountain peak, it is hope in God that will sustain and carry us through each and every day of our life. We will learn from the Word and we see how the men and women of God remained victorious because of their hope in Christ. This weekend will be a time of learning, sharing and growing together in hope.
Come with us to Stillwood Conference Centre near Chilliwack, BC where we will be blessed, encouraged and challenged. We will enjoy sweet times of worship, amazing meals and fun activities; along with plenty of opportunities to meet new friends on this amazing journey that God has called each one of us on.
Registration is open now and ends Sep 22. Register in the Foyer starting Sep 8 or REGISTER ONLINE HERE
- Early Bird Rate $190 (to Sep 16 - $200 afterwards)
- Saturday ONLY $80
- - Optional: $10 Craft, $5 Essential Oils Class
- - $5 for gas to carpool driver
Gretchen Teerling has been married to Stephen for 28 years. They have 3 adult children and 3 grandchildren. She is currently on staff at The Church on Oxford Hill as their Associate Pastor in the area of preaching and prayer. She is working on her Master’s in Theological studies - one course at a time. Making Christ known and equipping the body of Christ to live fully engaged in the Spirit is one of her primary motivations. She loves seeing people come to a place of freedom and wholeness through Christ. Gretchen lives wholeheartedly, desiring to seize the day, and loves to laugh.
- First come first serve on accommodation requests
- Please eat before arriving on Friday as dinner is not provided
- Check in time 6:30pm Friday
- First session begins at 7:15pm
- Final session ends at 1:30pm Sunday
Saturday Afternoon - We have a variety of activities for you to participate in: Craft, Games, Hot Tub, Walk, Low Ropes and More
YOU WILL NEED TO BRING
- Bible & Pen
- All linens - sheets, blankets or sleeping bag, pillow, towels, etc.
- Bathing suit & towel for hot tub
IT WOULD BE NICE TO BRING
- Commuter Mug
- Flashlight (it’s dark at night)
- Snack to share (see letter)
- Athletic clothing & good footwear
#cedargrovechurch #womenatthegrove #biblebelieving #gtbelieves